We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
What we collect and why
When someone visits our website, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website using the data in the logs. We will not associate any log data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Online shopping requires a certain amount of information about you (the customer) to be provided to us (the online retailer) before we are able to process your order. When you create an account with us and/or during our “checkout” process you are required to complete various text boxes to finalise your order. We collect the following information as a result:
• Your name (we need to know who our customer is and what to address you as).
• Your contact information incl. email address, landline and/or mobile number (we need your email address to send you order confirmation(s), invoice(s), updates and write to you if any issues or queries arise; your telephone number(s) may be used to contact you in relation to your order/its delivery).
• Your billing address (we need this as part of the payment process when paying by card, to verify the authenticity of your order with your card issuer.
• Your shipping/delivery address (we need to know where you would like your product(s) delivered.
• Your credit/debit card details (we need this to obtain your payment from your card of choice; please note that our staff do not have access at any time to your full card details which are encrypted upon entry). These details are not stored on our website.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to process and deliver your order and to keep a record of the same for our record keeping and accounting purposes. In particular:
• We pass your delivery details (i.e. name, delivery address, telephone number and email address) to our courier as part of order delivery or collection process;
• Our professional advisers (e.g. accountant) have access to your order details as part of business and accounting processes.
Feedback and enquiry forms
Our website allows visitors to contact us via an enquiry form. We collect the following information:
• Contact details such as name, email
• Enquiry details you provide
We require this information for the following reasons:
• To improve our products and services
• Be able to respond to visitor enquiries
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You will have the opportunity to opt out of this at this time.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies that are used by this website are necessary in order for us to provide and improve upon our value-added products and services and to remain competitive. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and report on our website usage such as the number of visitors to the site, search phrases used to find us, pages visited on the site and time spent on the site. The statistics gathered are a necessary requirement in order for us to provide and improve our value-added products and services and to stay competitive. The cookies do not identify users nor associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site and the pages they visited.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Certain cookies will be used temporarily to work with the shopping bag facility and are necessary for this function to work and remember the contents of your shopping bag.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.